Monday 8 May 2017

May - First Guests Designer

Hello Everybody!!!


This months challenge is "Bookpages". Today our first Guests Designer is going to face the challenge with her gorgeous layout about a book!!!

Let's meet Elena for this weeks inspiration:
Hi friends! My name is Elena Martynova and I live in Astrakhan (Russia).
My children are grown so I can devote a lot of time to myself and creativity.
I've always been a creative person: embroideries, sewing, painting. But for the last four years, my love with all my heart is scrapbooking!
I also love to travel, grow plants in my garden and come up with different creative ideas which I then bring to work.


The theme of the new challenge was very inspiring to me.
Because I love to read books. In childhood I read all the books that we had at home. When I was out of books at home I went to the library, but then suddenly the Internet came into our lives. Now I almost don't read paper books... except a few favourites. One of them is the "Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov.
I made a layout associated with this book. I used paper from Fortune-teller collection from 7 Dots Studio.
Thank you very much for the invitation!





Thank you Elena for creating this
fantastic project!



If you love Kate's work be sure to leave her some lovely comments.

5 comments:

  1. Завораживающая Красота!/Mesmerizing Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Лена, красотища красотенная!! Такие цвета и фактуры!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасиииибо :))) Очень -очень приятно :))))

      Delete